For those wanting to make an impact, this abstract design features a stripe of cream cutting through a rich rust colour, much like the flash of white among the red tones of a squirrel in the wild! The underside of the cushion cover continues the buttercream to provide a soft duo-tone.
At lum our Oeko Tex-certified linen fabric is sustainable, natural and durable, adding eco-friendly luxury to your home. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic, and is dirt and moth-resistant, meaning you will have this cushion for many years to come!
Red squirrels are an iconic Scottish animal, with their flashes of red among the treetops an exciting sight to see in the Scottish countryside. Up until the late 1800s, red squirrels were the only squirrel species in the UK, but following the introduction of grey squirrels from North America, and the continued fracturing of their forest habitat, they are now threatened with extinction within a few decades. 10% of all profits are donated to the Scottish Wildlife Trust and their continuing work conserve red squirrel habitats, and hopefully support this special species for generations to come!
- Rust and buttercream 100% linen cushion cover, handmade by Catriona in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Square (40cm x 40cm or 45cm x 45cm) cushion cover, sewn with french seams and finished with an invisible zip.
- Cushion inner pad not included.
- Cool hand or machine wash and lay flat to dry.
- Free delivery within the UK.