The most minimalist of our cushion designs, this cushion cover is perfect for those with a love of simplicity. The cushion can be displayed with the rust colour prominent, or flipped over to reveal a calm buttercream.
Our Oeko Tex-certified linen fabric is sustainable, natural and durable, adding eco-friendly luxury to your home. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic, and is dirt and moth-resistant, meaning you will have this cushion for many years to come!
Red squirrels are an iconic Scottish animal, with their flashes of red among the treetops an exciting sight to see in the Scottish countryside. Up until the late 1800s, red squirrels were the only squirrel species in the UK, but following the introduction of grey squirrels from North America, and the continued fracturing of their forest habitat, they are now threatened with extinction within a few decades. 10% of all profits are donated to the Scottish Wildlife Trust and their continuing work conserve red squirrel habitats, and hopefully support this special species for generations to come!
- Rust and buttercream 100% linen cushion cover, handmade by Catriona in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Square (40cm x 40cm or 45cm x 45cm) cushion cover, sewn with french seams and finished with an invisible zip.
- Cushion inner pad not included.
- Cool hand or machine wash and lay flat to dry.
- Free delivery within the UK.