Reflecting the different colours of our deep blue sea, this cushion is a perfect statement piece. Blue-green marine combines with a deep navy and undyed linen (like the cream of a wave) in stripes of unexpected widths. The cushion underside features a rustic neutral linen.
At lum our Oeko Tex-certified linen fabric is sustainable, natural and durable, adding eco-friendly luxury to your home. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic, and is dirt and moth-resistant, meaning you will have this cushion for many years to come!
This collection is inspired by the basking shark: the second largest fish in the world, which can grow up to 12m in length. A gentle giant, they feed only on planktonic prey that they filter through their gaping jaw. Basking sharks are at a high risk of extinction due to historic overfishing, entanglement from nets and ropes, and rising sea temperatures (due to climate change) distrupting long-established mating patterns.
10% of all lum profits are donated to the Scottish Wildlife Trust and their continuing work conserve the coastal machair habitat of mining bees on the Ayrshire coast and the joining up of coastal green spaces to hopefully support this special species for generations to come!
- Marine blue, navy blue and natural neutral 100% linen cushion cover, handmade by Catriona in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Square (40cm x 40cm or 45cm x 45cm) cushion cover, sewn with french seams and finished with an invisible zip.
- Cushion inner pad not included.
- Cool hand or machine wash and lay flat to dry.
- Free delivery within the UK.