Relaxing Eye Pillow How-To
Use warm or cold to relax tired eyes, to alleviate headaches, or before bed to help prepare for a restful sleep.
Here are some instructions if using them for the first time:
For heat therapy:
For cold therapy:
- Ensure the microwave turntable is clearn and rotating for even temperature distribution. Place a small mug of water in the microwave with the heat pack to help keep it moist.
- Microwave (800w) in 10-second increments for a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and apply over the eye and forehead area.
- Wait until completely cooled before re-heating.
- Place heat-pack in a freezer-proof container or sealable bag.
- Store in freezer for at least 30 minutes or until next desired use.
- Remove from the freezer container/bag and apply to the eye and forehead area.