Our handwarmers can be used over and over again - all you need is a microwave!
Here are some instructions if using them for the first time:
- Heat in 15 second intervals until warm enough (in our experience, this takes about 30 seconds in a microwave of 800W). Do not overheat, as this can risk burning the contents or scalding.
- Use caution when removing them from the microwave - make sure they are not too hot to handle.
- Slip them into a glove, pocket or just your hand - you are good to go!
- They will retain the heat for approximately 30 minutes, and once cooled they can be reheated again.
- Sprinkle with a little water after every five uses to prevent the barley from drying out - you can refresh the fragrance by a few drops of your chosen essential oil to this water before sprinkling.
Any further questions? Get in touch